LAHORE– Computerized balloting for allocation of plot numbers against exempted files of LDA City will be held on 30th November through the Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB).
Director General Lahore Development Authority Muhammad Usman Mouzzam has given a go ahead in this regard and approved schedule finalizing arrangements for this purpose.
Last date for receipt of applications for issuance of exemption letters / transfer of files has been fixed as 16th November, 2019. Proceedings towards issuance of exemption / transfer letters will be completed till 26th November, 2019.
All the data of exemption / transfer letters will be uploaded on official website of LDA www.lda.gop.pk by 28th November, 2019. Computerized balloting through PITB will be held on 30th November, 2019.
Standing orders for recovery of outstanding commercialization dues
In order to facilitate the recovery of outstanding commercialization dues and to ensure that no plot with such outstanding dues is transferred without the recovery of the same, Director General Lahore Development Authority Muhammad Usman Mouzzam has issued a standard operating procedures to be followed in addition to the other measure already provided under the relevant laws/SOPs, like sealing of premises etc, with immediate effect;
- The Directorate of Commercialization and the Directorate of Recovery, LDA shall immediate prepare the lists of properties where the payment of the commercialization dues is outstanding. While preparing these lists they may also seek help from the information/data available with Directorate of Revenue to prepare the list of outstanding recoveries.
- The list shall be circulated by the Directorates of Recovery and Commercialization amongst all the Directorates of Estate Management and Land Development with the request to mark caution in the relevant property files to effect that no further proceedings shall be carried out in those files until and unless outstanding commercialization dues and stand recovered.
- The same lists shall also be sent to Director One Window Cell and Director Computer Services, LDA to mark cautions against these properties in LRMS and One Window application data base, as well.
- On receipt of such lists or letters from the Directorates of Recovery and Commercialization the concerned DEMs/DLDs shall requisition these files from the Directorate of Record Management and issue a letter addressed to Director Commercialization/ Director Recovery regarding confirmation of caution marked in each file.
- In case of non-intimation of any recoverable/outstanding dues against any property/plot, the Directors concerned (Commercialization & Recovery) shall be personally responsible.— PRESS RELEASE